There are times when even the best fishing gear must improve. The Abu Garcia® Revo® Premier low profile baitcast reel has evolved to a whole new level, giving anglers a lighter, more compact and more powerful reel. Weighing a mere 169 grams, the reel is constructed of a more corrosion resistant X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame and C6 carbon sideplates that provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and stability.
Featuring an improved D2 Gear Design, the Premier provides a more efficient gear system for retrieving baits and controlling trophy fish.
The Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake system (IVCB-IV™) can be adjusted externally without removing the side plate. The precise brake adjustments allow anglers to easily cast in a wide range of conditions and a wide variety of bait sizes. The Revo Premier also offers anglers the smooth and reliable Carbon Matrix™ drag system. Other features include ten stainless steel HPCR® (High Performance Corrosion Resistant) bearings plus a roller bearing, Infini II™ spool and Titanium coated line guide. Compact bent carbon handle with flat EVA knobs and recessed reel foot provides a more compact and ergonomically fit reel for any angler.
The 6.4:1 gear ratio model, available in right or left hand models, retrieves 65cm per crank.
- 10 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- Infini™ brake system allows almost limitless adjustability to handle any fishing situation
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
|Reel Model||Bearings||Drag Rating||Gear Ratio||Braid Capacity (YD/LB)||Reel Weight|