Released in 2009 the Ryoga set a new standard for heavy- duty hi-end baitcasters.
Design and performance like we’d never seen before in a round profiled baitcaster, the Ryoga had an impressive flawless rugged exterior matched by an even more impressive list of internal features that delivered precision and perfection like only Daiwa can.
Setting a trend that was yet to follow the Ryoga blew its rivals out of the water with its over sized machine cut gear-box and housing combining with game changing internal technologies such as ultra light super precision extra strong duralumin spool, PE designed level wind, and a water resistant super-sized drag system creating a reel that had no peers when it came to heavy duty baitcasters.
Five years on the Ryoga continues to set the trend for excellence and design advancement with the new Ryoga Bay Jigging C2020 PE SH combining the class and build strength of its predecessor with modern, industry leading technologies and features.
Built to not only withstand, but revel, in the harshest angling environment there is, saltwater jigging, the new Ryoga is quality and performance in true Daiwa style.
- Super sturdy aluminum alloy machine-cut main frame and side plates
- Over sized master gear made of C6191 high tensile brass in the off-set gear box housing
- Hyper Digigear
- Mag Seal bearings
- Perfect double stopper (IAR and mechanical anti-reverse)
- 2 point centrifugal brake for fast rig dropping
- Free floating ultra light super precision extra strong duralumin spool
- Friction-less tapered level wind
- Fast moving, non-dig-in, non-tangle, synchronized level wind for PE braided line use
- Waterproof UTD (Ultimate Tournament Drag)
- Clicking star drag
- Clicking cast control cap
- CRBB bearings
- Swept handle design for less wobble, better feel and maximum winding leverage
|Model||Gear Ratio||#Ball Bearings||Wt. (g)||Drag Pressure (kg)||Spool Capacity|
|C2025PE-SH||7.4||10+1||350||10||1.5-330, 2-250, 2.5-200|